Day 3 - Happiness Challenge

“Chocolate...if it makes you happy eat it...if it doesn’t give it to me!” Alisha 😂

Day 3- 10 Day Happiness Challenge: $25 e-gift card! (Online use only)

Did you know that happiness is a habit? Yep, that’s right!
We often talk about happiness as something external, outside of our control.
Happiness is not something that will happen to you one day, once you find your soul mate, you start a family, have a lot of money, buy that dream house, travel… (and the list goes on). An interesting thing I realized while overcoming my depression is nobody makes you feel anything.
These feelings have been always in you. You always had them. That person in your life simply reminded you of them.
Happiness is in you all the time, every day – and it’s there today, right now! It’s up to you if you choose to feel it – or if you choose to feel another emotion.
But since happiness feels so awesome, why not choose it?
Todays challenge: 
On this day, you will act in kind and loving ways towards yourself and you will treat yourself just as you will treat your own best friend. On this day, you will work on building the relationship you have with yourself and you will give yourself permission to be whoever you want to be without placing any harsh labels or judgments on yourself. On this day you will treat yourself with much love and acceptance.
To enter to win a $25 e-gift card (online use only) comment what one thing YOU are going to do for YOU in 2019? 
For 2019 I am going to put myself first and not work as much. That might mean I say NO more but saying no is ok. I am going to put fitness back as a priority because it makes me feel better. And I ENJOY it! 
What are you going to do for YOURSELF in 2019?

Comments

Popular Posts