St. Patrick Cupcakes



Comments

Hi Alisha it's Frances (Christies sister-n-law) I am running the hurricane half May 2nd with Brei Heelis (Christies sister) If your interested let me know we are staying at the condo in st. george. It will be great it is Brei's first one. We try and run together 2 or 3 times per week and you are more than welcome to join us.
We are doing 6 miles tomorrow and then Brei and I kind of do our own thing during the week if our schedules match then we do a couple of runs during the week together M/W/F You are more than welcome to join. email me and we will get more info to eachother. We haven't registered yet we need to though but you can register on active.com I think or just google Hurrican half and something should pull up. my email is frannyjo13@yahoo.com

Popular Posts