Wedding #5

"Tada! My newest cupcake stand!"
Thanks Will Moak Construction





Blue and Brown...I LOVE IT! Don't you think they go so well together. This girl Erin found me from Utah Loves Cupcakes and liked my blog so she asked me to do her wedding. This by far was the hardest only because of the detail. I had to pipe frosting on 100 cupcakes individually and that's hard when you have a 2 year old constantly saying "Mom! Mom! Mom!" But it was 300 cupcakes total.
This was a lot of 1st! 1st time piping frosting. 1st time having the cupcakes as the "Wedding Cake" cupcake tower. 1st time making a wedding cake for the top. 1st time using this cupcake stand which my awesome brother n'law from "Will's Moak Construction" made for me in 2 days. Yes 2 days!!! I think everything went well though. For the 1st time making a wedding cake and piping frosting thought it turned out ok.
Thanks Erin for using me and hope your wedding was fabulous!

Comments

Emily said…
Amazing! You did a great job. These turned out cute! And congrats on your first wedding cake.
Camille said…
Alisha! Wow - you have been busy! I love the stand and I love the colors/decorations! Sooo cute!

Popular Posts