Brady & Aubrey

 I don't think out of all the wedding I have done the groom has ever talked to me before.  Brady was such a gentlemen.  Thanked me numerous of times and even hugged me.  What a sweetie and his wife was a delight also.  Such a sweet couple.  Thanks for letting me make your desserts!
 I loved their colors green, black and white.  Black and green are my favorite colors so I loved decorating these cupcakes :)
 NOW MAKING SUGAR COOKIES!!!
1st time doing these but absolutly turned out perfect and yummy!!!  My friend said they tasted like Granny B's sugar cookies.  What a compliment!  These are the regular size sugar cookies, custom designed with the bride and grooms initials and colors.

Sugar Cookie Prices:
  • Regular Size: With frosting only .50cents each Custom Designed .75cents each
  • Large Cookie: With frosting $1.00 each Custom Designed $1.25 each

Comments

Popular Posts