The Pungent Pumpkin Poisoner

My friend Rachael was having a Murder Mystery Birthday Party themed "The Pungent Pumpkin Poisoner"  Miss Rachael needs to become a party planner because this girl throws parties every other day it seems, just kidding but seriously she knows how to throw a party!  Her sweet husband asked me to make her these cupcakes to fit her themed birthday party.  She also invited me to this Murder Mystery Party, but I could not go, sad :(  So I thought I would surprise her with a birthday cake though.  I made her this small pumpkin cake to fit her theme.  I made sure to make it her favorite kind of cupcake - Peanut Butter Cup.  I hope your party was a success and I hope you enjoyed all your cupcakes and cake!!!  Happy Birthday Rachael Yerkes!!!!






Comments

Yerkes family said…
Thanks girl! It was so fun, and that cake...to die for, I took it to a party the next day (my actual birthday) and then didn't really want to share it. You are amazing, really! Thank you again, they were perfect and so yummy!

Popular Posts