Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Pungent Pumpkin Poisoner

My friend Rachael was having a Murder Mystery Birthday Party themed "The Pungent Pumpkin Poisoner"  Miss Rachael needs to become a party planner because this girl throws parties every other day it seems, just kidding but seriously she knows how to throw a party!  Her sweet husband asked me to make her these cupcakes to fit her themed birthday party.  She also invited me to this Murder Mystery Party, but I could not go, sad :(  So I thought I would surprise her with a birthday cake though.  I made her this small pumpkin cake to fit her theme.  I made sure to make it her favorite kind of cupcake - Peanut Butter Cup.  I hope your party was a success and I hope you enjoyed all your cupcakes and cake!!!  Happy Birthday Rachael Yerkes!!!!






1 comment:

Yerkes family said...

Thanks girl! It was so fun, and that cake...to die for, I took it to a party the next day (my actual birthday) and then didn't really want to share it. You are amazing, really! Thank you again, they were perfect and so yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEATURED ON SEASON 4

Utah Loves Cupcakes

Utah Loves Cupcakes
I'M FEATURED IN!

Followers

Page Views