14 Days till Valentines Day! Are you ready?




I am super excited for Valentines Day this year.  I will be honest I really don't celebrate Valentines Day.  My hubby and I have always thought it was a Holiday to say "I love you" one day of the year when we think you should be doing this all the time but now that I have kids I really want to celebrate my love for them this holiday! So I will be doing the 14 days of Valentines to them.  I saw on Studio 5 an idea to do the elf thing from Christmas to a "Cupid"  I'm going to hide cupid with a gift each day and have my little guy find it.  I'm so excited!    On the Cupcake part I have created these Chinese Take Out Boxes, decorated them, filled it with a cupcake and tied a ribbon on it.  They are great gifts for anyone!!!  Pre-order yours today!  $2.50 each  Call or Text me at 6024630203

Comments

Popular Posts