Green Smoothie

This is the 2nd smoothie I have tried from Pintrest.  I didn't post about the other one because I didn't use the right milk and honestly it was disgusting so I think if I use the right milk it might taste better.
This green smoothie was delicious!  The only thing it was warm and I like my smoothies really really cold!  So after drinking the first one (and one batch makes about 2 of these cups) I made another batch to keep in my fridge so it was cold the next time.
Here's what you need:

  • 2 handfuls of Spinach
  • 1 cup Chunky Pineapple
  • 2 Bananas
  • 1 Cup Greek Non Fat Yogurt
  • 1 Cup of Water
Put all the ingredients into your blender and mix well!  ENJOY!!!

I don't have a fancy blender I just have this fancy Cuisinart food processor (WHICH I LOVE!!!  PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE APPLIANCES THAT I HAVE! Just had to throw that in there ha ha!) which I make all my smoothies in and it works great!

Comments

Popular Posts