Yeah right!

7 day body cleanse... lose about 10 pounds...  Need This

Well this "weight" plan called the GM's Diet that I tried from Pintrest was MISERABLE!!!  It's a 7 body cleans and your supposed to loose about 10 lbs.  I only lasted till day 4!  I could have lasted longer, HONESTLY, but I decided it wasn't good for me.  Why? Day 4 you eat ONLY 8 bananas, 3 glasses of milk, and the "special soup".  I  hate Milk (unless I'm eating it with cookies, then I love milk hee hee hee) bananas are great for the potassium but it also plugs you up and I already have problems so I don't need anything to help stop that process.  I know I know TMI!!!  I really don't understand the reasoning's for the food.  If you have done this and it has worked let me know!  Maybe I'll try it again...probably not!  But honestly I am the biggest yo yo dieter, I truly believe the only way you can get what you want is HARD WORK AND EATING RIGHT!!!


This is the special soup you eat everyday.  First day pretty good, 2nd day ok, 3rd and 4th I couldn't even stand to look at it!  This is how much I have left over and it's all going in the trash!

Comments

Popular Posts