And the Winner is...

This is how the entry's worked...

 Every Entry you posted you did you got your name put in the drawing.




Some more than others ha ha!!!  Way to go Joelle and Tava for all the extra extra entries!!!



I then cut them out and put them into a bowl.
Had my husband do the drawing...
To find out who won please go here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYNllyFamEY&context=C4b9978eADvjVQa1PpcFNzQ12XbVjKMTaqBkzfcDb9G6gdrcGlwH0=



Whoever you ;) are please contact me on facebook asap!!!


Winner: Joelle Arcansalin-Penafiel - Thanks for contacting me!!!


Tava Whitt - Because you had the 2nd highest entries you will recieve a $25 gift card to Cravings and a $20 Gift Card to Quincee's Boutique!!! Contact me and I will get it to you! Thanks to everyone that entered!!!

Comments

Popular Posts