The Ultimate No Bake Cookie

I was craving something chocolate and I really didn't want to wait long enough for anything to bake so I decided to make some no bake cookies, BUT I really wanted something rich and full of chocolate so I decided to add lots of chocolate chips to my no bakes and let me tell you they were RICH and DELICIOUS!!!   The chocolate chips were a excellent add in!!!

Here's my Recipe for the Ultimate No Bake Cookies

  • 1 Cup Sugar
  • 2 TBS Cocoa
  • 4 TBS Butter
  • 1/4 Cup Milk
  • 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
  • 2 tsp Vanilla
  • 1 1/2 Cups Oatmeal
  • 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
Directions: In a saucepan bring to a boil the sugar, cocoa, butter, and milk.  Let boil for 1 minute and then add the peanut butter, vanilla, and oatmeal.  Mix well and fold in the chocolate chips.  On wax paper drop by the teaspoonfuls, until cooled...if you can wait that long :)

Comments

Popular Posts