Things I learned from Pinterest!

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one out there ha ha that is absolutely in love with Pintrest !  I love love Pintrest!   I have found so many ideas, styles, food ideas, cupcake ideas, and my favorite CLEANING TIPS!!!  Here is one that I have been waiting for!  I have scrubbed and scrubbed my sink with different kinds of cleaners, scrubbies, dry erasers, you name it.  I found this on Pinterest from http://areal-lifehousewife.blogspot.com/2012/01/tip-16-toast-to-this.html and decided to try it!  OMG it worked and it was so freaking EASY!!!  Seriously these things on Pintrest....why don't we think of these!  But seriously who would of thought to clean with Cream of Tarter!  Here's the steps...
* BEFORE *


Things you will need:
  • Cream of Tarter
  • Sponge
  • Paper Towels

Depending on the size of your stainless steel but for this part of the sink I had to use 2 TBS of Cream of Tarter and mix it with a few drops of water and mix together.  Place on the sponge and scrub your sink.  Wipe off with a damp paper towel and you will get this...

 TADA!  And the scum is gone!!!  Yae!!!  Finally my sink looks beautiful again!!!

Comments

Popular Posts